Friday, September 18, 2009

Whoahh.

What a year. Well not quite a year.

It has been so long since my last post. Mostly because I haven't had time to breathe. Andy is gone. Has been for eight months and ten days. Yup. I am counting. Ha!

The good news: He comes home on R&R in... very soon (we'll call this an OPSEC edit). Soo soon. I am going to be able to touch my husband! I can not wait. I have never been this excited in my life. Well maybe when Calista was born but, I was really scared then too.

Let's see it's been a crazy 8 months.

Well we drove across the country with my dad and a uhaul. I tried to buy a house. we didnt get the house. I found a house to rent. Andy and I decided him staying in the Army was the best route for us. I have realized that more time with the Army means I need to get better at waiting. Calista turned one, started walking, talking, got teeth, and learned to crawl (not at all in that order). Oh, and I got way tough.

Well that is all I can do for now. That was pretty lame but I need sleep. I will update more when my lover is home and I have smiley pictures to post.

No comments: